Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday: Favorite lines

Each week, YA Highway hosts Road Trip Wednesday, a blog carnival in which contributors discuss a topic on their blogs and invite readers to do the same.

This week's topic: What is your favorite line from your WIP (or from a book you read recently)?

This is an interesting one and I've been fascinated jumping from blog to blog and reading other people's responses.

From my just 'finished' story:
We are not in this together.

Wow, i think that pretty much sums up the whole story!
=)

4 comments:

  1. We should do a "sum up your WIP" RTW -- "pitch us your MS in one sentence" or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how one little line can spark SO many questions in a reader's head. Yours is wonderful! And I like Kate's idea of pitching in a sentence (though that's always a huge challenge for me!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, intriguing! I'm very curious--especially if that sums up the story. So many possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. i found this an interesting test on whether my lines seemed interesting or 'good' alone... too many failed...

    ReplyDelete

i love comments. they make me happy.