Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ahhhh...... love....

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.






This Week's Topic:
 It's Valentine's Day! Let's jumpstart the lovefest by blogging about what you love most about writing (and/or reading)!

So, it's Valentine's Day here already in Australia. Started the day with a 5km run to make up for the bubbly or chocs am hoping for later *grin*.

Writing is a bit like running in that I adore 'having written'. Yesterday I wrote 'The End' on the work in progress and it felt brilliant. Love was most definitely in the air. Won't count the draft as done until I've done a read through but it was pretty good.

I love when characters speak to me. Hubby laughs when I'm at the computer grinning away because a character just said something I completely didn't expect.

It's a certain kind of magic.


What do you love about writing or reading??

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments. they make me happy.