Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The very definition of insanity

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.







This Week's Topic:
Syncing up with our Bookmobile Book of the Month, NOBODY BUT US by our own Kristin Halbrook, we're asking: Will and Zoe hit the road to be together. What's the craziest thing you've done for love, or what's your favorite book/movie moment of someone doing crazy things for love?

Oooh, I love this topic. i kinda think love is the definition of crazy - putting yourself out there on a hope and not much else and giving someone so much power to wound and hurt. It's insane in a way.

And brilliant.

The craziest ting I've done for love... I guess it was the chance I took on first seeing hubby. 4 am, I'm 17, my friend drunk next to me in the car spotted two guys. I thought they were definitely axe murderers and she thought 'hot'. So we stopped and we talked (she did have to threaten to be ill in my car) and i tried to keep the slasher imaginings to a minimum. then a day later - under my friend's badgering - we went past their place to say hi.

I would never let/want a daughter do it.

But maybe somehow I knew. or I was the worlds biggest idiot and extremely lucky. Either way.
=)
What about you - done anything crazy for love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments. they make me happy.